Land & Water Australia. 2009. Understanding risks and threatening processes . [Online] (Updated April 23rd, 2009)
Available at: http://lwa.gov.au/node/3276 [Accessed Saturday 26th of October 2013 04:01:21 PM ].
Understanding risks and threatening processesprogram theme
Understanding risks and threatening processes in order to develop effective responses:
- What are the risks to the long-term capacity to deliver ecosystem services, achieve sustainable landscapes and protect biodiversity?
- How significant are these risks and what are their likely impacts?
- What actions should be taken to address these risks?
- How do we increase cost-effectiveness and likelihood of success in addressing risks and threatening processes?
- How do we predict the interactions and impacts of multiple risks that exert compounding influences on landscape composition, structure and function?