Land & Water Australia. 2009. Tools & Techniques. [Online] (Updated May 21st, 2009)
Available at: http://lwa.gov.au/node/3393 [Accessed Tuesday 22nd of October 2013 04:53:14 AM ].
The following tools and techniques were developed through our programs. Each is designed to assist people make decisions and implement strategies to improve management of river and riparian areas.
The science underpinning these tools can be found in the research section, with practical examples of where these techniques have been applied in our working with industry section.
- Rapid Appraisal of Riparian Condition - Technical Guideline
- Tropical Rapid Appraisal of Riparian Condition (for use in Tropical Savannas) - Technical Guideline
- Managing high in-stream temperatures using riparian vegetation - Technical Guideline
- Salt Sensitivity Database
- Stream Roughness Coefficients Tool
- Understanding River Landscapes
- Capacity Assessment Tool